1. Agreement Overview
This Agreement represents a Service Level Agreement ("SLA" or "Agreement") between CME Services and the Customer for the provisioning of IT services required to support and sustain the product or service.
This Agreement remains valid until the total number of support hours which amounts to 20 (twenty) for this product have been utilised.
This Agreement outlines the parameters of all IT services covered as they are mutually understood by the primary stakeholders. This Agreement does not supersede current processes and procedures unless explicitly stated herein.
2. Goals & Objectives
The purpose of this Agreement is to ensure that the proper elements and commitments are in place to provide consistent IT service support and delivery to the Customer(s) by the Service Provider(s).
The goal of this Agreement is to obtain mutual agreement for IT service provision between the Service Provider(s) and Customer(s).
The objectives of this Agreement are to:
- Provide clear reference to service ownership, accountability, roles and/or responsibilities.
- Present a clear, concise and measurable description of service provision to the customer.
- Match perceptions of expected service provision with actual service support & delivery.
The following Service Provider(s) and Customer(s) will be used as the basis of the Agreement and represent the primary stakeholders associated with this SLA:
IT Service Provider(s): CME Services ("Provider")
IT Customer(s): the Customer ("Customer")
4. Periodic Review
This Agreement is valid from the Effective Date taken as the purchase date of this agreement and is valid until further notice as long as the Customer has a positive balance in terms of support time.
Contents of this document may be amended as required, provided mutual agreement is obtained from the primary stakeholders and communicated to all affected parties. The Document Owner will incorporate all subsequent revisions and obtain mutual agreements / approvals as required.
5. Service Agreement
The following detailed service parameters are the responsibility of the Service Provider in the ongoing support of this Agreement.
5.1. Service Scope
The following Services are covered by this Agreement;
- Monitored ticket system support
- Telephone calls
- Email communication
- Remote assistance using TeamViewer, Remote Desktop and a Virtual Private Network where available
- Planned or Emergency Onsite assistance (extra costs apply)
- Monthly system health check
Customer responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Payment for all support costs at the agreed interval.
- Reasonable availability of customer representative(s) when resolving a service related incident or request.
- Raise all support related issues or queries via the ticket system provided by the Service Provider at https://cmeservices.co.za/support/ or email to email@example.com
5.3. Service Provider Requirements
Service Provider responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Meeting response times associated with service related incidents.
- Appropriate notification to Customer for all scheduled maintenance.
- Keeping accurate records of all communications and deducting time spent assisting Customer from Customer's SLA balance.
- Notifying Customer when Customer's SLA balance is in danger of going into a negative balance.
Assumptions related to in-scope services and/or components include:
- Changes to services will be communicated and documented to all stakeholders.
6. Service Management
Effective support of in-scope services is a result of maintaining consistent service levels. The following sections provide relevant details on service availability, monitoring of in-scope services and related components.
6.1. Service Availability
Coverage parameters specific to the service(s) covered in this Agreement are as follows:
- Ticket system support to be available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
In support of services outlined in this Agreement, the Service Provider will respond to service related incidents and/or requests submitted by the Customer within the following time frames:
- 0-8 hours (during business hours) for issues classified as Emergency priority
- 0-24 hours (during business hours) for issues classified as High priority.
- Within 48 hours for issues classified as Medium priority.
- Within 5 working days for issues classified as Low priority.
- Remote assistance will be provided in-line with the above timescales dependent on the priority of the support request.
This product entitles the Customer to 20 hours of service support in total. These hours will only expire once used by the Customer. Once the SLA hours have expired the Customer will be billed for the time that falls outside any SLA Agreement and invoiced at month end. Billing will be calculated for all hours or part thereof at the current hourly rate. These hours will not be deducted from any new SLA agreement that the Customer purchases after expiry of any previous SLA agreement.
Service Level Agreement - 20hrs
- Product Code: SLA003
- Availability: In Stock